Customer service is becoming faster and more competitive than ever before. Live chat apps along with customer service data can drive a strategy that helps better serve your customer base.
If you’re ready to overhaul your approach to customer service, consider the following 5 eye-popping stats:
- 2 out of 3 Customers Switch Brands Due to Poor Customer Service
Customer satisfaction is vitally important—and your business depends on it. In fact, according to Marketing Charts, 2 out of 3 customers switch brands due to poor customer service.Unfortunately, no brand is immune to poor customer service. The good news is that improving the process of servicing customers is well within our control, especially when taking advantage of tools such as live chat apps.Live chat apps can help provide better customer service by improving response times and even help build trust. Providing customers the option to text your business further improve customer service.
- 75% of Consumers Say it’s Critical to Have a Salesperson Available When Needed According to Salesforce, 75% of consumers say it’s absolutely critical or very important to interact with a salesperson who is available when they need them. This makes it all too easy for a potential customer to simply leave your website if they can’t find what they need—and fast.This is where live chat apps can offer an online presence for consumers, even 24 hours a day if needed. If the company can’t realistically supply a live agent around the clock, another option is to provide an FAQ section where customers can easily search for answers.
- Mobile Commerce Sales Projected to Reach $333 billion by 2021 Why does this stat matter for customer service? Simple. With more consumers shopping online than ever before, companies must keep pace by providing a mobile-friendly option for customer service.This is where companies of all sizes need to choose their live chat app wisely. The best live chat apps provide a streamlined mobile customer service solution that can correspond with customers in a simple text message.
This video demonstrates how companies can continuously communicate with mobile customers via text message.
- By 2020, Customer Service Will be the Brand Differentiation FactorAccording to Walker, customer service will be the brand differentiation factor by 2020—even surpassing price.Brands of all sizes take note: treat your customers like royalty. One of the ways you can provide exceptional customer service is by offering online customer support in real time and different channels such as a live chat box and mobile messaging.
- 83% of Online Consumers Need Support to Make a PurchaseImagine yourself needing assistance to make a purchase online. You have two choices: pick up the phone or click on the “live chat” box—which one do you choose?Most likely you’ll choose live chat, especially since many consumers expect immediate answers from a customer service rep. Live chat apps give the ability to service customers faster and ultimately win more business.
Choose LiveHelpNow to Transform Your Customer Service Experience
LiveHelpNow improves customer experience with numerous products and services, including live chat, SMS, and support tickets. Be sure to contact us with questions by clicking on the blue box on the bottom right corner of your screen.