We’d like to let you in on a little secret.
Only a few of our customers may know that LiveHelpNow also owns and operates HelpSquad (helpsquad.com), a 24/7 call center employing 300+ customer service agents serving 860 businesses.
HelpSquad’s call center agent turnover is less than 3%. How does HelpSquad manage to have near perfect employee retention numbers?
Through gamification, we’ve taken the typically boring and stressful job of a customer service representative and transformed it into an engaging, challenging and exciting position.
Gamification is actually a well-known psychological strategy that does wonders for employee and customer motivation. It works because it prompts engagement in an interactive way. Our brains love to play!
So here is how it helped HelpSquad to retain, motivate, and engage its employees.
By letting our agents track and compare their individual performance scores with other agents and teams, we were able to turn what was once viewed as “work” into a rewarding competition. This initiative has encouraged agents to go above and beyond to make customers happy, respect customers’ time, get 5 star feedback, and to keep the first call resolution rate near 100%.
Now, we’ve decided it’s time to share this same game with LiveHelpNow software users….
That brings us to the major changes we’ve made to the LiveHelpNow Challenge within operator panel. These new updates are now available and, we know you and your team are going to love them!
Here’s what’s new!
- LiveHelpNow Challenge Performance scores can now be viewed by account, department, and individual agent. Want to see how your sales department is performing? How about the customer service department? No problem. Are performance reviews coming up for your team? You can view each team member’s performance scores individually. You’ll be able to instantly pinpoint successes as well as areas that need improvement.
- You now have the ability to compare performance scores between any two entities within your account. Compare agent to agent, department to department, or even one user’s score against the score of the entire account. The sky’s the limit!
- Individual metrics tracking is here! Metrics are the elements we evaluate to measure performance (i.e. Average Chat Time, Survey Results, Dropped Chats, Proactiveness, Canned Content Usage, etc.). See exactly where your team is falling short, and learn exactly what they’re doing right!
- We’ve extended the performance ratings scale from 0-64 to 0-100. You’ll be able to get a more precise reading on your account’s performance ratings, including scoring on each individual department and agent.
- Your top performers will be at your fingertips. Our latest update includes a top 5 performers ranking at the bottom of the operator panel. One click and you can view your top agents’ scores and see how they’ve managed to kick so much customer service butt!
Who doesn’t love a little friendly competition? Turn the ever changing operator and department challenge scores into a motivator for your agents and supervisors. Make the entire team compete for the top performer spot, and award monthly prizes to your winners as an incentive.
We hope you love it as much as we do! If you ever have any questions, we’re always here to help!
Oh, and there is nothing to configure! The Challenge is already running for your account, simply click on the Challenge scores tab to see your scores!
Hope you will find this addition useful!